April 21, 2018

End of the week review

Hello, again.
Mommy went out for another doctor's ppointment  this week, but it was just some tests and check ups. No big deal. She also went to a grocery store. She mostly bought some stuff for a casserole we like. It has sour cream and cheese and mushroom soup in it and it is yummy. We had it  couple of weeks ago. I don't get to eat the mushrooms and don't like the pasta, but everything else is  safe for kitties to eat.
Some people are coming to clean next week. Sounds like I am going to have to go to one of my hidey spaces. Unless there are some cute guys.... Mommy also has another ppointment with the eye people next week.
This week she was very proud of her kitty cat. When she had her bag changed I curled right up to her shoulder and stayed there during the whole thing, offering her encouragement. She thanked me and told me I was a very good nursey.
Of course! I love her after all.
Blessings to everyone,
love ya,
Quinnie

4 comments:

pilch92 said...

Nice to see you Quinnie.

meowmeowmans said...

That was a nice roundup, Quinnie. We love how you take such good care of Mommy.

Deziz World said...

That was very sweet of you to do Quinn. We're sure it made your mommy feel all better. Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Hi, Quinnie! And hi Quinnie's Mommy!